St. Paul, Minn.—Oct. 28, 2009—Kinetic Data (http://www.kineticdata.com), the leading provider of third-party business service management (BSM) tools built on the BMC Remedy Action Request (AR) System platform, today announced that as a sponsor of the Worldwide Remedy User Group(WWRUG09), taking place November 9–13, 2009 in Las Vegas, it will provide two full days of educational tracks that reveal how Kinetic Data tools leverage the value of BMC Remedy throughout the entire enterprise.
The WWRUG09 will bring together BMC Remedy users, partners, and thought leaders for five days of in-depth technical tutorials and discussions of real-world products and services that can maximize BMC customers’ investment in the AR System, the IT Service Management (ITSM) suite, and other related BMC products.
“The WWRUG’s new format brings an independent voice to the conference,” stated Daniel Bloom, conference chair and co-founder of the Remedy User Group. “With Kinetic Data’s long history of sponsoring these events, and of delivering technology innovations to the BMC Remedy community, we’re pleased they’re continuing their commitment by offering a special educational track.”
The event will provide a week of professional development, with opportunities to gain from the experience of leading professionals in the AR System world as well as career-relevant user experience case studies. Kinetic Data will offer two full days of advanced training classes—at no cost—on November 10 and 11. “If you’re a Remedy developer or administrator, this is the best venue in which to invest your training dollars, hands down,” said John Sundberg, president of Kinetic Data.
Kinetic Data session topics will include:
- Kinetic Request—New Task Management: This tutorial session will walk participants through the inner workings of the new Kinetic Request tasking capabilities and show how to maximize its open framework.
- Technical Intro to Kinetic Request: Discusses the technical design decisions that make Kinetic Request function the way it does.
- Kinetic Request—Install Example: A walkthrough of an install of Kinetic Request that provides tips for initial implementation as it relates to security, look and feel, and a general project approach.
- Building Your Own Task Handlers for Kinetic Request/Task: The Kinetic Request task engine is open for use across the enterprise. This session describes how to build fulfillment targets for custom applications.
- Kinetic Request—Advanced Front Ends: Learn how to take advantage of Kinetic Request’s display strategies so that the service catalog and request management system reflect the company’s brand.
- Kinetic Request—Template Generator: This session will cover the use of Kinetic Request’s template generator API and show how to automatically build hundreds of forms for any organization, with ease
- Kinetic Calendar—Change Management: This session will cover the Kinetic Calendar system and how to use it with ITSM 7 Change Management (or any change management, for that matter, custom or otherwise).
Kinetic Data serves the BMC Remedy community across the globe through its network of exclusivechannel partners. Together, they provide Kinetic Data BSM tools—along with support, training and implementation services—by certified, experienced professionals with proven BMC Remedy skills. Kinetic Data’s BSM product line includes:
Kinetic Request—the only request management portal software that lets nontechnical personnel design and automatically manage their own processes and approvals for internal service and equipment requests, without relying on IT;
Kinetic Survey—the only process-driven survey management software built on BMC Remedy;
Kinetic Calendar—the only actionable change management calendar tool built on BMC Remedy; and
Kinetic Response—the only problem collaboration tool that accelerates and automatically documents the problem resolution process.
About WWRUG, Inc.
WWRUG, Inc., founded in 1999, is becoming a leading independent organization that enables BMC customer business education events, locally and globally, to gather and share information. The events are focused on helping IT organizations introduce “best-practice” and explore innovative solutions that increase efficiencies, minimize risks and drive business productivity by exploring options to deliver Business Service Management (BSM) and BMC Remedy based solutions. WWRUG09 is a high density information event presented by WWRUG, Inc. wwrug.com
About Kinetic Data, Inc.
Kinetic Data is one of the largest and most experienced third-party BMC Remedy software companies in the world. Kinetic Data offers the most extensive portfolio of third-party, “built on BMC Remedy” packaged BSM and service delivery management (SDM) applications available. A BMC Remedy Technology Alliance Partner since 1999, Kinetic Data has helped over 200 Fortune 500 and government customers—including General Mills, Avon, Intel, 3M, and the U.S. Department of Transportation—implement BMC Remedy products aligned with ITIL best practices. The company serves customers out of its headquarters in St. Paul, Minn., offices in Sydney, Australia, and through a network of leading BMC Remedy reseller partners. For more information, go to www.kineticdata.com.
BMC, BMC Software, and the BMC Software logo are the exclusive properties of BMC Software, Inc., are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other BMC trademarks, service marks, and logos may be registered or pending registration in the U.S. or in other countries. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.