David Easter posted this on BMCDN yesterday about beta program for Remedy 7.6.04
Announcing BMC Remedy Action Request System 7.6.04 Beta Program!
BMC is pleased to announce plan to enter the beta phase of AR System 7.6.04 on October 25, 2010. AR System 7.6.04 is a maintenance release to the 7.6.x version of AR System. Please read these instructions carefully if you wish to apply for this upcoming BMC Action Request System 7.6.04 Beta Program!
What’s new in BMC Remedy Action Request System 7.6.04?
The followings are some of the enhancements currently expected to be part of AR System 7.6.04 (Subject to change before release. All features may not be available at the beginning of the beta phase.):
– Enforces best practice development within Developer Studio
– Preserves customizations during upgrade of AR System powered applications
– Includes a Best Practice Conversion Utility to help convert previously made customizations and extensions to overlays.
– Benefit: Protects business investment in customizations and extensions
Improved User Experience
– Info bar for web client errors and messages
– Lightweight Popup dialogs
– Resizable and Movable Floating Panels
– Folder-style tree table
– Benefit: Richer User Experience
Integration with the Atrium Single-Sign On solution
– Enables access between BMC products without requiring a second entry of login information
– Benefit: Increased user satisfaction and efficiency
Emphasis on correcting customer reported defects
Milestones during the BMC Remedy Action Request System 7.6.04 beta phase
The following milestones are expected during the 7.6.04 beta phase:
BMC Remedy Action Request System 7.6.04 Open Beta for all customers
Tentative Start Date: October 25, 2010
BMC Remedy Action Request System 7.6.04 Beta Refresh
BMC Remedy Action Request System 7.6.04 General Availability
Tentative Date: December, 2010