Ever wonder what abc.def file has in it, you might have saved the file few hours back or few days/months back but until you load it on to admin/developer studio/migrator you can’t be sure about it. No more you have to worry about this issue, there is a little tool written in Java by Karthick. Tis is written in Java and doesn’t need to connect to you AR Server, just feed in your “.def” file and it will display Active Links, Filters, Escalations, menus, Forms that are present in the definition file. it also has a neat search feature where you can search based on workflow object name.
How to use:
- Click on the Open Def File button to open the def file
- The Lists will be filled with the names of the corresponding workflows.
- Use Ctrl+A to select all, Ctrl+Select to do multiple select, Ctrl+C will copy the selected items from the list.
- You can search for a workflow using the search field(Currently its exact search)
- Save to File will save the Workflow names to a file, with the total workflows.
Download it from here