July 15th, 2012
Introduction to BMC Remedy User Tool v7.5
Video Credits: RemedyJedi
May 9th, 2012
BMC Acquires Abydos
BMC Remedy ARSystem
Now you can deploy and manage BMC Remedy applications with drag-and-drop ease
With the acquisition of Abydos, BMC Remedy IT Service Management – Process Designer is now an integrated component of the BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite, dramatically improving customers’ user experience.
BMC Remedy IT Service Management – Process Designer is the fastest and most efficient way to create and manage workflow in BMC Remedy. With drag-and-drop ease, the graphical-process-design tool lets non-technical users build and deploy new IT requests and processes without worrying about customization.
- Simple integration with BMC Remedy ITSM applications
- Ability to create and manage processes with drag-and-drop ease
- Support for rapid creation and maintenance of service request management processes for Q&A, data-capture, and fulfillment — without the need for PDTs, AOTs, or advanced interface forms
- Enforcement of process logic within applications without any development or customization
- Support for complex multi-step approvals within service request management and change processes
- Ability to export and import service request management and ITSM configuration between servers
- Enhanced support for multi-tenancy applications
- Processes that fit the business: implement processes that match the business’ need perfectly without customizing BMC Remedy applications.
- Business users get what they want: Help employees understand and review the process in graphical form exactly as it is implemented.
- Fast deployment at lower cost: Use a simple graphical interface to implement workflow without customizing BMC Remedy applications.
- Reduced support and upgrade costs: Spend less time and effort supporting BMC Remedy applications, as there is no additional development or customizations.
- Streamlined processes: Automate processes in BMC Remedy.
- Simplified user interface: Quickly build decision trees to provide a simplified user interface.
- Automated version control: Automatically version-stamp processes for easy roll-back and usage reporting.