October 21st, 2011
BMC Remedy AR System API Downloads for C and Java
On http://rrr.se/download/arapi/ Misi Mladoniczky has listed all the API packages from 4.02 to 7.6.4
These packages contains that api-directory from the AR Server installation, containing the C and Java packages, with an addition of a bin-directory with a few dll/so files needed to run your programs.
Download it from here
June 16th, 2011
Credits: Uploaded by Apajee on BMCDN
7.6.4 RTM (candidate) - 188.8.131.52718
- 7.6.4 version
- ExpandMenu API has a new overloaded version introducing two new parameters maxRetrive and numMatches.
- MergeEntry API has a new overloaded version introducing two new parameters qualification and multimatchoption.
- CreateOverlay and CreateOverlayFromObject are the two new API's introduced for the Overlay feature.
- Fixed an issue that caused Get Active Link call throwing out of bound exception with Service call action without input mapping.
- SetGetEntry is the new API introduced for updating an entry in a form and getting the entry with values for given fields in a single call.
- Fixed an issue that caused the SetActiveLink API not able to save the RunIf condition.
- 7.5 version
- fixed an issue related to ExportData when more than 100 entries are to be exported.