September 12th, 2012
BMC Remedy ARSystem
If you all are excited about Apple iPhone 5 release, wait until you get your hands on ARS 184.108.40.206 SP4
BMC Remedy AR System updates in version 7.6.04 Service Pack 4
The following new features have been added to BMC Remedy AR System:
- New parameters for creating reports
- Updated table fields for users of No Vision mode
- Expandable section in RTF fields
- New bookmark functionality in RTF fields
You can get the list of all resolved issues and workarounds at http://bmc.docs.com/
June 16th, 2011
Credits: Uploaded by Apajee on BMCDN
7.6.4 RTM (candidate) - 220.127.116.11718
- 7.6.4 version
- ExpandMenu API has a new overloaded version introducing two new parameters maxRetrive and numMatches.
- MergeEntry API has a new overloaded version introducing two new parameters qualification and multimatchoption.
- CreateOverlay and CreateOverlayFromObject are the two new API's introduced for the Overlay feature.
- Fixed an issue that caused Get Active Link call throwing out of bound exception with Service call action without input mapping.
- SetGetEntry is the new API introduced for updating an entry in a form and getting the entry with values for given fields in a single call.
- Fixed an issue that caused the SetActiveLink API not able to save the RunIf condition.
- 7.5 version
- fixed an issue related to ExportData when more than 100 entries are to be exported.